Thank you for your interest in our 2023 Winter 7v7 Pass League Football Program (January 2023). We are excited to have another great season. Please see below for important information on the upcoming season and how to register. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] This season we are again partnering with HSC Hawaii and Kailua Youth Sports to offer this amazing opportunity. More information coming soon.
Winter 2022-2023 Season Information:
- Ages: 7 - 17 years old (Age as of January 1, 2023)
- Season Dates: December 1 - February 11
- Practices: Kailua Beach Park between 430 - 630pm. (Coaches will advise final practice schedule)
- Games: Saturdays at Kaneohe District Park
- Registration Fee: (includes league registration cost, uniform TOP & association admin fee)
- $100.00 due November 30, 2022 ($120.00 thereafter)
- LATE REGISTRATION: $120.00 due by December 1.
- Sibling Discount: $10.00 will be Automatically applied WITH A REGISTERED FULLY PAID PARTICIPANT. (no discounts can be applied in addition to this. Applicable for up to TWO (2) siblings))
- Fundraising opportunity available with deposit of $75.00. Contact us for more information
- Additional Mandatory Purchase: (needed by first game)
- Softshell Helmet - We have a limited amount in stock but you can also purchase on Amazon
- Mouth Guard - no strap, NO CLEAR COLOR
- Black or Blue Shorts - NO POCKETS
- Double Roster Option: If you are double rostering on TWO teams (different divisions or different programs i.e. 6U and 8U OR flag and 7v7, additional fees will apply.)
Available Divisions: (Older ages may inquire)
Participant is eligible for the division of the age he/she will be as of January 1, 2023. No team is guaranteed to form. Limited slots available per team.
No refunds once registration is paid or uniform is purchased.
Paperwork can be emailed back to us or dropped off at one of our in-person registrations.
- All Participants: 2023 Participant Contract (if you didn't register online)
- Submit all below information HERE
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Original Birth certificate will need to be shown at first day of practice)
- Jersey number request. 3 number options (We will try our best to accommodate each participants #1 option but it is not a guarantee.)
- T-Shirt size
- Shorts size
- Previous Season Participants: If we already have your Birth Certificate and Medical Insurance Card on file, please submit just the online registration and uniform information.