Thank you for your interest in our 2022 Fall Cheer Program. We are excited to see everyone back on the field. Please see below for important information on the upcoming season and how to register. All registrations are first come first served. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
This season we will be structuring teams based on age divisions. This will help with structuring of practices. Please keep in mind that no team is guaranteed to form if minimums are not met or we don't have a coach. Participants will be cheering for tackle football games. Please prepare for possible travel for competition.
In-Person Registration: When arriving at the park, please have all documents ready.
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 4:30pm - 6:00pm (Kailua District Park Pavilion)
Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 4:30pm - 6:00pm (Kailua District Park Pavilion)
Season Information: (Division is based on age as of July 31, 2022)
- Ages: 5 - 13 yrs old
- Season Dates: August 1, 2022 - December 15, 2022 (Possible travel for competition thereafter)
- Practices: 3 - 4 days a week at Kailua District Park.
- Team Options:
- Tiny Mites & Mitey Mites (Age 5 - 9)
- Jr. Varsity (Age 10 - 13)
- Registration Fee: $350.00 due by July 15, 2022. Any payments made after this date will incur an additional $10.00 per month thereafter. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Deposit: $150.00 remaining balance due July 15, 2022
- Fundraising Deposit: $150.00 - contact us for availability.
- Payment Options: (Cash, Venmo, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Credit Card (Paypal). NO CHECKS. *All Venmo and Credit Card Payment Options are subject to a 3% transaction Fee. )
- Additional Mandatory Purchase: (needed by first day of practice. Some items can be purchased at our inventory Sale. Date TBD)
- Cheer or Athletic Shoes - Walmart, Amazon etc.
- Bow - Walmart, Amazon etc.
No refunds once registration is paid.
Documents can be submitted online HERE or dropped off in person at one of the registration dates above.
- Online Registration Confirmation
- 2022 Medical/Physical Form (Dated after January 1 or cover August 1, 2022 - November 30, 2022)
- 2 Copies of Birth Certificate (Original Birth certificate will need to be shown for verification)
- 1 copy of Medical Insurance Card (Military, just show Military ID at registration. DO NOT SEND in email or make copy)