Thank you for your interest in our 2021 Spring/Summer Cheer Program. We are excited to see everyone back on the field. Please see below for important information on the upcoming season and how to register. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our main focus for this program is to prep each participant for the next level of competitive cheer. We will work on building the fundamentals and skills of each cheerleader whether they are a beginner or advanced. Participants will be learning tumbling, stunting, sideline & competitive cheer routines. This is a great alternative to introduce kids to cheerleading and allow current participants to put in work on their skills during the off season.
- Season Dates: May 3, 2021 - July 15, 2021
- Practices: Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Available for ages 5 - 14 Years old (Participant is eligible by the age he/she will be as of August 1, 2020.)
- NO GAMES
- Registration Fee: (Signup for days will be sent out separately once you register)
- $50.00 for TWO (2) days a week
- $100.00 for FOUR (4) days a week
- Payment to be made in CASH by April 22, 2021
- Fundraising available with deposit of $25.00 (TWO days a week option) or $50.00 (FOUR days a week option)
- Needed for practice:
- Athletic Shoes or Cheer Shoes (preferably white but not mandatory)
Signups will be done electronically via the Register Online button below. All additional documentation can be emailed to us.
- COVID Waiver (turn in on for first day of practice)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical Insurance Card (1) ONE Copy - can be emailed.
No refunds once registration is paid.
COVID Rules & Procedures:
- All participants must wear a mask while not in active participation. (sitting on the side)
- Temperature checks will be done before practice.
- Equipment will be sanitized after EACH practice.
- NO spectators. We ask that there be NO large groups of parents or spectators during or near the practice area to ensure the following of the state COVID regulations and the safety of our participants.