Thank you for your interest in our 2022 Spring Cheer Program. We are excited to see everyone back on the field. Please see below for important information on the upcoming season and how to register. All registrations are first come first served. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
This season we will be structuring teams based on age divisions. This will help with structuring of practices. Please keep in mind that no team is guaranteed to form if minimums are not met or we don't have a coach. Participants will NOT BE CHEERING FOR GAMES. Our focus will be to prepare each participant for the next level. Participants will be asked to attend team bonding activities throughout the season. All team bonding activities are additional expenses but we will try to keep all costing down if there is a cost. Unfortunately due to our current COVID restrictions & limitations, we are unable to have a showcase at the end of the season.
When arriving at the park, please have all documents ready.
Wednesday, March 2, 2022 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Kailua District Park - Times Supermarket Side (near the mural)
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Kailua District Park - Times Supermarket Side (near the mural)
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Location TBD - Please text)
Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Location TBD - Please text)
Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Location TBD - Please text)
Season Information: (Division is based on age as of July 31, 2022)
- Ages: 5 - 14 yrs old
- Season Dates: April 11, 2022 - June 20, 2022
- Practices: 2 days a week at (TBD). Days are listed next to the division
- Team Options:
- Tiny Mites & Mitey Mites (Age 5 - 8): (TBD)
- Jr. Pee Wee (Age 9 - 11): Mondays & Wednesdays
- Jr. Varsity (Age 10 - 13): Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Registration Fee: $50.00 (Cash, Venmo, Money Order, Cashier's Check. NO CHECKS. Venmo is subject to a $5.00 transaction fee)
- Payment Options: All payments MUST be turned in by March 31, 2022. Any payments made thereafter will be subject to an additional $10.00 late fee. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Additional Mandatory Purchase: (needed by first day of practice. Some items can be purchased at our inventory Sale. Date TBD)
- Cheer or Athletic Shoes - Walmart, Amazon etc.
- Bow - Walmart, Amazon etc.
No refunds once registration is paid.
Documents can be submitted online HERE or dropped off in person at one of the registration dates above.
- Online Registration Confirmation
- 2022 Medical/Physical Form
- 2 Copies of Birth Certificate (Original Birth certificate will need to be shown for verification)
- 1 copy of Medical Insurance Card (Military, just show Military ID at registration. DO NOT SEND in email or make copy)