In-Person Registration: June 24, 2020 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Pohakupu Park (backside near playground. Look for Banner)
Schedule & Information (Tentative)
August 1 - November 21 (Travel Teams will end in December)
All information is subject to change.
- Practices are subject to coaches availability.
- Games are played once a week on Saturdays and occasional Sundays. (Scrimmages prior to regular season games may be on a weekday)
- Participants eligibility for a division is dependent on their age as of July 31, 2020 and for football only, their weight.
- Tiny Mites ( 5, 6, & 7)
- Mitey Mites (7, 8, & 9)
- Jr. Pee Wee (8, 9, 10 & 11 - Football Older/Lighter 11)
- Pee Wee (9, 10, 11 & 12 - Football Older/Lighter 12)
- Jr. Varsity (10,11, & 12 - Football Older/Lighter 13)-email to inquire
- Varsity (11, 12, & 13 - Football Older/Lighter 14)-email to inquire
- UNLIMITED 6U-NEW DIVISION (5&6 year olds) No Weight Restrictions-email to inquire
- UNLIMITED 8U-NEW DIVISION (7&8 year olds) No Weight Restrictions-email to inquire
- UNLIMITED 10U-NEW DIVISION (8-10 year olds) No Weight Restrictions
- UNLIMITED 12U-NEW DIVISION (10-12 year olds) No Weight Restrictions
- UNLIMITED 14U-NEW DIVISION (12-14 year olds) No Weight Restrictions-email to inquire
*Shoulder pads & helmet are NOT included in your registration fee
OPTIONAL Equipment: (Each piece of equipment can be purchased individually or together) . You can also purchase on your own time and not from the association.
- Shoulder Pads - $50
- Helmet - $100
Forms & Documents:
- Registration Instructions (Please ensure to read carefully)
- 2020 Player/Participant Contract
- 2020 Medical/Physical Form
- 2020 Pop Warner Adult Code of Conduct Forms - Coming Soon!
- ORIGINAL & 2 copies of participant birth certificate (Original will be returned once certified or copies can be verified
- Copy of participants Medical Card
- Jersey number request (3 number choices)*