Thank you for your interest in our 2022 Fall Tackle Program. Please see below for important information on the upcoming season and how to register. All registrations are first come first served. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
In-Person Registration: - More dates to come - Kailua District Park Pavilion 430pm - 6pm
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Tackle Season Information: (Division is based on age as of July 31, 2022)
- Ages: 8 - 14 yrs old
- Season Dates: Conditioning starting June 1 - November 30, 2022 (Dates may change without notice)
- Practices: 3 to 4 days a week at Kailua District Park
- Games: Saturdays or Sundays
- Early Registration Fee: $250.00 (til June 30, 2022)
- Regular Registration Fee: $270.00 (July 1 - July 31, 2022)
- Late Registration Fee: $290.00 (August 1 - August 15, 2022)
- Payment Options: (Cash, Venmo, Money Order, Cashier's Check. NO CHECKS. Venmo is subject to a $5.00 transaction fee. Credit Card transactions via Paypal are available as well. Subject to a 3% transaction fee)
- Additional Mandatory Purchase: (needed by August 1, 2022 Some items can be purchased at our inventory Sale.)
- Helmet - White helmet.
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey
- Practice Pants
- Once registration is complete, please download the GROUPME app. All team correspondence will be done through the app.
Available Divisions: All divisions are currently looking for coaches.
Division is based on age as of July 31, 2022. No division is guaranteed. Should the minimum amount of players or coaching staff not be reached, we will be forced to close the team. If the division you are interested in is not available please inquire by email.
- Unlimited Divisions
No refunds once registration is paid.
Documents Needed to register:
Paperwork can be submitted at the link "Submit Documents" above or turned in in person]at one of the above In Person registration dates
- 2022 Participant Contract
- 2022 Medical/Physical Form ** (Needed by August 1)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Original Birth certificate will need to be shown on certification day)
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card (Military, just show Military ID at registration. DO NOT SEND in email or make copy)
- Certification Day: (Date TBD) - 2 forms of ID for participant. Options are:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate - Mandatory
- ORIGINAL Medical Card - Must have participant name and birthdate OR
- School ID (There may be an additional document due to possibility of some participants not having School ID. TBA)
- Jersey number request will be signed up for on day of sizing. Date TBD